Build a profitable, meaningful career as a Soil Food Web Consultant.
*You’ll need to complete the Foundation Courses before you can start the Consultant Training Program.
CTP – Stage One
The BioComplete™ Compost Practicum
In Stage 1 you will perfect the art of making BioComplete™ compost using the techniques you have studied in the Foundation Courses and submit samples for analysis of your results. You will also develop your microscopy skills as you work one-to-one with your mentor.
CTP – Stage Two
The BioComplete™ Liquids Practicum
In Stage 2 you will produce BioComplete™ extracts and teas using the techniques studied in the Foundation Courses. You may be required to purchase some equipment in order to complete these tasks, depending on the scale of your project. Please see the FAQs for more information. There are also a number of advanced classes to be taken in Stage 2.
CTP – Stage Three
The Final Project
In the final project you will be required to regenerate the soil on a small plot of land. You will begin by producing a site assessment and subsequently a biological plan. Once this has been approved, you will proceed by treating the soil with the BioComplete™ amendments which you made in Stages 1 & 2. You will then monitor the soil biology and other metrics, submitting samples to your mentor for verification at key stages. Upon successful completion of Stage 3, you will be awarded a completion certificate.
Our Consultants Are Part Of a Growing Global Movement
We understand that this is a big investment of time and money. Some Soil Food Web Consultants are able to charge around $150 per hour.
A Typical day in the Life of a Soil Food Web Consultant
Dr. Elaine’s™ Consultant Training Program
- A 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee
- One-to-one Microscopy Training with your mentor
- Advanced Classes Exclusive to the CTP
- Access to the exclusive CTP Forum, Webinars & Community
- Mentoring from a member of Dr. Ingham’s Deep Knowledge Team—56 hours included, but more time is available if required (additional costs apply).
- A certificate of completion
- Access to employers who are actively recruiting!
- Students with an average score of at least 90% in the Foundation Courses automatically qualify for entry to the Consultant Training Program.
- You do not need to have a background in farming or biology to become a Soil Food Web Consultant!
- You will need to purchase several pieces of equipment in order to complete each stage. The precise budget will depend on the size of your final project. Your mentor will be able to advise you on equipment selection. The minimum requirements are likely to cost around $1,000-$1,200.