*You’ll need to complete the Foundation Courses before you can start the Grower Training Program.
Make your own
In Stages 1 & 2 of the GTP you’ll make your own BioCompleteTM Compost and Liquid Amendments. And you’ll Master the Microscope, so you can quality assure your products before you apply them to the soil.
Boost the Biology
in your Soil
In Stage 3 of the GTP you’ll replenish the microbes in your soil using the amendments you’ve produced. And you’ll adopt regenerative practices to ensure that the soil ecosystem is well protected and nourished.
You can expect to see measurable results in the first growing season. You’ll monitor the biome using your microscope, and you’ll see improvements in: yields, root-depth, BRIX, water-holding capacity, infiltration, compaction and more.
As a GTP student you can join the CTP Forum, which is accessible only to CTP
& GTP students and to graduates of the school.
In the CTP Forum you will be able to ask questions and get support from other
students, Certified Soil Food Web Consultants and from Dr. Elaine Ingham and
the school’s faculty.
Members of the forum occasionally organize group webinars where they
discuss complex topics with Dr. Ingham. You’ll get access to all previously
GTP – Stage One
The BioComplete™ Compost Practicum
In Stage 1 you’ll be supported by your mentor as you develop your microscopy and compost making skills to the required standard. You’ll have several 1-on1 sessions with your mentor to work on your microscopy technique and you’ll be required to complete the Microscopy Proficiency Assessment.
GTP – Stage Two
The BioComplete™ Liquids Practicum
In Stage 2 you’ll work on producing BioComplete™ Compost Extracts, that can be used as a soil drench, to deliver microbes deep into the soil profile, and BioComplete™ Compost Teas, that can be used to coat the above ground portion of the plant with beneficial microorganisms.
GTP – Stage Three
In the final project you will regenerate the soil on a test plot, adjacent to a control plot, so you can compare the results. You will begin by producing a site assessment and subsequently a biological plan. You will then treat the soil with the BioComplete™ amendments which you made in Stages 1 & 2. You’ll monitor the soil biology and other metrics through the growing season, submitting samples to your mentor for verification at key stages. Upon successful completion of Stage 3, you will be awarded a completion certificate.
Dr. Elaine’s™ Grower Training Program
- A 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee
- One-to-one Microscopy Training with your mentor
- Advanced Classes Exclusive to the GTP
- Access to the exclusive CTP Forum, Webinars & Community
- Mentoring from a member of Dr. Ingham’s Deep Knowledge Team—56 hours included, but more time is available if required (additional costs apply).
- A certificate of completion
- Students with an average score of at least 90% in the Foundation Courses automatically qualify for entry to the Growers Training Program.
- You do not need a background in biology or science to enter this program.
- You will need to purchase several pieces of equipment in order to complete each stage. The precise budget will depend on the size of your operation. Your mentor will be able to advise you on equipment selection. The minimum requirements are likely to cost around $1,000-$1,200.