The Consultant Training Program – Payment Plan: Stage 1 of 3
Stage 1: The BioComplete™ Compost Practicum
You will attain and refine all the skills required to produce and assess BioComplete™ Compost. You will also complete the CLP (Certified Lab-Tech Program) in Stage 1 of the CTP, working one-on-one with a mentor. This will result in you becoming a Certified Soil Food Web Lab Technician.
What you’ll get:
- CTP mentoring time (up to 22 hours).
- 1-on-1 microscopy training for the CLP (8 hours).
- 2 attempts at the Microscopy Proficiency Assessment (MPA).
- Access to the CTP Forum where Dr Elaine is available to answer questions to CTP students and graduates.
- Support documentation and advice designed to help you through the process.
- Recommendations on equipment to use for making BioComplete™ Compost
[Refund policy – We offer a full refund in the first 30 days for the Stage in the CTP that you have just begun and paid for. After the initial 30 day period no refund will be available.]
All fees are charged in $USD
***If places are unavailable in the CTP at the time of your registration, your name will go onto a waiting list [once you’ve purchased the CTP] and you’ll be notified as soon as a place becomes available. If you would like to ascertain whether or not places are currently available, please email us at [email protected]