You Are 3 Steps Away From Beginning Your New Career As A Soil Food Web Consultant
Tap the boxes below to see more!
Learn the Theory
In this series of 63 lectures, you’ll learn all the theory behind the Soil Food Web, including how to make, assess, and apply BioComplete™ Compost and liquid inoculums.
Put it into Practice
You’ll put all the theory into practice and measure the results yourself! You will be guided by one of our mentors every step of the way through the program.
Start Generating an Income
Demand is growing rapidly for consultants and people with the skills to produce BioComplete™ amendments. Some Soil Food Web Consultant Graduates are able to charge around $150 per hour.
Together, We Can Heal Our Planet
As you complete Dr. Elaine’s™ Foundation Courses, you’ll join our global soil food web community comprising people who are out there making a difference. As part of our community, you’ll get access to the Foundation Courses Forum and to regular live Q&A webinars with Dr. Elaine and her team.
Completing and passing the Foundation Courses with a 90% average grade will ensure that you are automatically eligible to join our Consultant Training Program. Our Consultants are equipped to implement Dr. Elaine’s™ Soil Food Web Approach and turn their knowledge and skills into a meaningful and profitable career. Qualified consultants are in high demand!
Everyone Wins With The Proven Soil Food Web Approach
There is no better way to grow plants than the way which nature herself has devised. See below how our regenerative agriculture methodologies benefit all!
Disease & Weed Suppression
Protecting Insects & Plants
Prevent Soil Erosion
Clean Rivers & Oceans
”150% Increase in Yields with Many Costs Reduced by 60%Shane Plath, Passionate HorticulturalistOrganic Banana Farm Owner, Employing 2,000 People
"Our farm was in serious trouble, but after implementing Dr. Elaine’s approach we increased our yield by 150% in a single season, and repeated these results on different soils at different farms. We also cut many input costs such as fertilizers by at least 60%."
We Know These Are Uncertain Times
We also know that the demand for locally produced food is strong and that our planet’s food production systems will only be as healthy as our farmers’ soils.
”Saved Client $1 Million While Eliminating Pesticides & GMOTodd Harrington, Owner of Harrington’s Organic Land CareCertified Soil Food Web Consultant
"One of my clients out in the Midwest does soy and corn. In 3 years they completely eliminated Roundup… switched over to non GMO, and just that alone had saved them over $1M… What business can you go into, make money, and yet you’re giving back to society? You’re giving back to the environment and you’re giving back to your children."
Foundation Courses Curriculum
Upon registration, you’ll get access to the following online programs.
Foundation Course 1
Introduction to the Soil Food Web
- Understanding soil
- The benefits of the Soil Food Web
- Soil Food Web microorganisms
- Working with the Soil Food Web
- Case studies
Foundation Course 2
Making BioComplete™ Compost
- The history of Compost
- BioComplete™ Compost
- Making BioComplete™ Compost
- Large scale production
- Application methods
Foundation Course 3
Making BioComplete™ Extracts & Teas
- Producing BioComplete™ extracts
- Producing and balancing BioComplete™ teas
- Application methods
Foundation Course 4
- Using the compound microscope
- Biological morphology
- Interpreting data
Serious About A Career In Soil Regeneration?
Upon graduating from the Foundation Courses, you can immediately apply to our Soil Food Web Consultant Training Program, but why not become a Certified Lab-Tech first and start making a little money and a lot of contacts, who may one day become your clients?!
"I intend on this becoming my career and I am loving every minute! Worth every penny! She does a really good job breaking down complex systems in a way that is easy to understand."Jennifer RalstonSoil Food Web Student
"I'm learning so much that I never knew before, after receiving a degree in Horticulture. She explains everything so well and precise! I'm so excited to start this journey with the Soil Food Web School!"Kyle BabcockSoil Food Web Student
"It was one of the greatest classes I have ever taken and I’m very excited at the possibility of being able to take the Consultant Training Program."Adam QueenSoil Food Web Student
"I would like to thank Dr. Elaine for her dedication to making our soils healthy and the excellent presentations she made during her lectures. She was very thorough and clear. I enjoyed it immensely!"Lynn ThurstonOwner of Blue Sky Produce, Soil Food Web Student
"I'd been somewhat floundering in and out of the scientific world for a lot of my adult life, not finding much to feel inspired about, and I feel like that's shifted with finding the Soil Food Web School."Joshua StoneSoil Food Web Student
Dr. Elaine’s™ Approach Is Accessible To Anyone
Here’s how to get started…
Sign Up Today & Start Watching the Video Lectures
Download Lecture Slides & Written Materials
Make your own notes to ensure that you really learn this material well. Put all this together and you have a permanent record to refer back to.
Take a Quiz After Each Lecture to Test Your Knowledge
You’ll get plenty of time and you are allowed to refer back to your notes and to the lecture slides too.
”From Permaculture to Thriving Commercial Composting BusinessKeisha & Casey, Owners of Catalyst BioAmendmentsCertified Soil Food Web Consultants
"Without the Soil Food Web, we wouldn't have this business. The training we got from Dr. Elaine Ingham... has completely shifted our life paths. We've more than doubled the normal compost prices in our area."
Here’s Everything You Get In The Springboard Offer
You’ll get a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. The only condition is that you have watched 30 lectures or less (applies to the Foundation Courses).
Lowest Price Guarantee
This is guaranteed to be the lowest price offered through 2021!
”Nick Is Experiencing High Demand & Has a Client WaitlistNick Tomassini, Founder of Humankind OregonCertified Soil Food Web Consultant
"A lot of clients come to me from the Soil Food Web Website....What I love most about having these skills... is implementing them with farmers and seeing their reaction to the results."
This is the BIGGEST discount EVER offered on the Foundation Courses
You’ll get a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. The only condition is that you have watched 30 lectures or less.
Lowest Price Guarantee
This is guaranteed to be the lowest price offered through 2021!
Meet Dr. Elaine Ingham
Founder of the Soil Food Web School
Dr. Ingham discovered the soil food web nearly 4 decades ago and has been pioneering research ever since. Widely recognized as the world’s foremost soil biologist, she’s passionate about empowering ordinary people to bring the soils in their community back to life.
Dr. Elaine’s™ Soil Food Web Approach has been used to successfully restore the ecological functions of soils on six continents. Soil Food Web School courses are designed for people with no relevant experience – making them accessible to individuals who wish to retrain and begin a meaningful career as Soil Consultants.
Yes the Foundation Courses are 100% online, theory-based courses. You will watch a series of lectures and take a short quiz after each one.
Yes, they are. You will need to commit around 150 hours in order to complete the 4 courses. You will be given access for 12 months – this is because we recognize that absorbing this much material requires a consistent and sustained effort. Time extensions after 12 months are considered on an individual basis.
You can start as soon as you sign up.
- About the various groups of microorganisms that make up a fully-functional soil ecosystem, and how their interactions result in a constant flow of nutrients being made available to plants and trees.
- How plants and trees control the army of microorganisms in their root zones. Plants feed specific groups of microorganisms in order to harvest the particular nutrients required at any given moment. This results in vibrant, healthy plants and in super-nutritious fruits and vegetables.
- That there is an abundance of nutrients locked-away in the crystalline structure of the mineral particles that make-up all of the wold’s soils – from the desert sands to prairies and forests, there is no soil on earth that is incapable of providing all the nutrients that plants require. The missing-link is the army of soil microorganisms that can access these nutrients and make them available to plants.
- How beneficial soil microorganisms prevent diseases and pests from attacking plants. By occupying infection sites all over the roots and all of the above-ground parts of the plant, beneficial microorganisms make it impossible for the ‘bad-guys’ to get access to the plant. In addition to this, beneficial microorganisms create aerobic conditions in which the ‘bad-guys’ (which are mostly anaerobes) cannot survive.
- That beneficial microorganisms build structure in the soil, thus preventing soil erosion whilst simultaneously improving water holding capacity, infiltration and oxygenation. Having structure in the soil enables roots to go much deeper into the ground, where they can access greater quantities of water and nutrients.
- About the way in which the presence of beneficial fungi results in diminished weed pressure. Have you ever noticed how there are very few weed to be found in a forest?
- How introducing the Soil Food Web can drastically increase the ability of a soil to capture and store carbon from the atmosphere.
- The history of agriculture and how certain practices have resulted in the destruction of the soil food web in so many of the world’s soils.
- Basic plant physiology and biochemistry. The course covers the basics that are required in order for you to be able to fully understand the processes that are taking place in a living, functional soil.
- About how the soil food web has been reintroduced to over 5 Million acres worldwide. You will review a number of case-studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of the soil food web and how it can be implemented on projects of any scale, any crop and in any climate.
- How to make and apply BioComplete™ compost and liquids.
- About the different kinds of equipment you can use to make and apply the amendments you make.
- The farming practices that are harmful to soil biology and what farmers can do to avoid them.
- How to quantify the different organism groups in a soil, compost or liquid sample, using the compound microscope. This will enable you to measure results as they happen underground and before they happen above ground.
Students typically require about 150 hours in order to complete the FC at a reasonable pace. We would advise you to take your time and make notes that you can refer back to later. You will be able to download the slides from all the lectures and also the Course Manual which provides a great deal of supplemental information and an extensive glossary. You’ll have access to the lectures for the next 12 months so you can watch them as many times as you like.
The courses are designed for people with no background in the field. Basic chemistry and/or biology is an advantage.
Students wishing to pursue a career as a Soil Food Web Consultant will need to progress from the FC to the Consultant Training Program. Qualified consultants are currently in very high demand.
Some become consultants and help farmers to transition away from using chemicals, to using biology instead. Others focus on producing great compost, which they then can sell to soil consultants or direct to farmers.