Mastermind Course Terms and Conditions:
By checking the box you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your Responsibilities - In order to successfully complete this course and to ensure that you get the maximum possible benefits, you will be required to do the following :
1.1 Attend all live online classes in the course. All classes will be recorded and made available, but the live online classes will be your only opportunity to ask questions directly to Dr. Ingham and the other members of the teaching staff.
1.2 Complete all homework tasks on time - failure to do so will adversely affect your results. This will include watching the videos and studying the handouts relevant to each stage of the course, as well as completing the practical tasks at key stages of the course. You may elect not to complete the practical elements of the course, but doing so will mean that your learning experience may be adversely affected. We do not recommend this option and we will not be held responsible for your results if you make this choice. No refund will be given under any circumstances should you choose not to complete all elements of the course - please see the Refunds section below for more details on our refunds policy.
1.3 Purchase certain items including equipment, materials and lab analyses in order to be able to complete all of the practical elements of the course. We estimate that you will need to spend around $1,500 in order to cover all of the expenses necessary to complete the practical elements of the course on a small test-plot measuring approx. 1,000sq.ft.. You will be provided with a list of expenses comprising the equipment, materials and other expenses required. You will also be provided with a list of other optional equipment that you may choose to purchase, at additional cost, should you wish to experiment on a larger test-plot. We recommend, however, that you start with a test-plot of 1,000sq.ft.. SFI cannot be held responsible for any expenditure that you make and will offer no refund on any such expenditure under any circumstances.
1.4 Make full payment before the start date of the course. Special arrangements can be made in exceptional circumstances - please contact us for further information.
2. Prohibited Actions - You are prohibited from taking any of the following actions:
2.1 Claiming to be a qualified Soil Foodweb Consultant or to be competent in implementing the Soil Foodweb Approach or Biologically Complete Agriculture or any of the Techniques taught or discussed in the Mastermind Course or offering any such services to any third party at any time during or following this course. This course is designed to offer you a basic level of understanding in how to apply the Soil Foodweb Approach to Cannabis plants and does in no way qualify you to offer expert advice to others. Doing so at anytime may result in Soil Foodweb Inc or one of its subsidiaries taking legal action against you.
2.2 Claiming to be a representative or agent of the Soil Foodweb Inc or any of its subsidiaries or sister companies.
2.3 Copying, sharing, broadcasting or distributing any of the Course Materials in accordance with Term 3 below.
3. Confidentiality and Copyright - All Course Materials including but not limited to Online Videos, Handbooks, Manuals, Books, Handouts, Audio Files, Webinars and recordings thereof, Seminars, Workshops, Submission Forms and any other materials which may from time-to-time be provided to, shared with, sold to or otherwise accessed by you, remain the property of the Soil Foodweb Inc. at all times and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, record, replicate, publish, transmit, share, distribute or broadcast them in any way.
4. Use of your voice and image: By accepting these terms and conditions you give Soil Foodweb Inc permission to record your voice and image during online Webinars and to publish, broadcast and distribute such recordings in any way and at anytime in the future. Furthermore, you acknowledge and accept that any such recordings remain the property of Soil Foodweb Inc and you hereby relinquish any and all claim of ownership or any other right to or over said recordings and to the copyright thereof.
5. By accepting these terms and conditions you hereby acknowledge that Soil Foodweb Inc shall not be held responsible for the results of the practical exercises that you will be required to conduct on your test-plot. Results are dependant on a number of factors that remain beyond the control of Soil Foodweb Inc and its employees. Whilst most soil related problems can be resolved by correct implementation of the Soil Foodweb Approach, this course is limited in scope to introducing you to the basic principles and techniques of the Soil Foodweb Approach only and does not include information on how to tackle problems and issues that may have an adverse effect on results. Soil Foodweb Inc shall not be held financially responsible for any loss that you may incur during this course or at any other time. You hereby accept that the lack of positive results shall not be grounds for a refund of your course fees or of any other costs that you may have incurred in association with this Course.
6. Soil Foodweb Inc reserves the right to delay, reschedule or cancel any class without notice at anytime. We will endeavor not to do this unless absolutely necessary.
7. Modification of these Terms - Soil Foodweb Inc may modify these Terms or any additional terms that apply to the Mastermind Course, for example: to reflect changes to the Mastermind Course or to the law, or political or economic policy; or in response to guidelines issued by regulators or relevant industry bodies; or to enable Soil Foodweb Inc to meet any obligations.Soil Foodweb Inc will post notice of modifications to these Terms on this page. Soil Foodweb Inc will post notice of modified additional terms (“Additional Terms”) in the Soil Foodweb Inc website and will provide prior notice of material changes to the Terms to you by email or other appropriate form of communication. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than 7 days after they are posted or notified to you. However, changes made for reasons of legal necessity, will be effective immediately.
These Terms control the relationship between Soil Foodweb Inc and you. No Third Party beneficiary rights are created by these Terms.
In circumstances where there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will take precedence.
If you do not comply with these Terms, and Soil Foodweb Inc does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that Soil Foodweb Inc is giving up any rights such as the right to take action against you in the future.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
8. Laws Governing these Terms - By agreeing to these Terms you are entering into an Agreement with Soil Foodweb Inc, that will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. To the extent that any lawsuit is permitted under this Agreement, you and Soil Foodweb Inc hereby expressly consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Oregon.
9. Any discounts offered on this or any other products, including but not limited to Programs, Courses, Classes etc.. cannot be used in combination with any other special offers, discounts or promotions at any time.
10. Refund Policy: When you register, you will pay $2,800 part of which is a non-refundable deposit of $800. If you decide that the Mastermind Course is not for you, within 4 weeks of the first weekly interactive webinar, we'll refund your payment, minus the $800 deposit.