Terms and Conditions:
All Students agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Age Restriction - You must be 18 years of age or older to register as a student with the Soil Foodweb Inc.
2. Qualification - In order to qualify for this Workshop, you must first have completed the Soil Foodweb Online Classes.
3. Student Responsibilities
3.1 You will need to bring your own microscope to the class. This must meet the specification defined in point 4 below.
3.2 You are responsible for arranging your own accommodation, food and refreshments for the duration of the Workshop.
3.3 You are responsible for your own health and safety and security at all times. By accepting these Terms you hereby recognize that Soil Foodweb Inc shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any injuries to your person nor for any losses, financial or otherwise, that you may incur whilst attending this Workshop.
3.4 You must make full payment before the start date of the course. Special arrangements can be made in exceptional circumstances - please contact us for further information.
4. Prohibited Actions - You are prohibited from taking any of the following actions:
4.1 Claiming to be a qualified Soil Foodweb Consultant or to be competent in implementing the Soil Foodweb Approach or Biologically Complete Agriculture or any of the Techniques taught or discussed in the Mastermind Course or offering any such services to any third party at any time during or following this course. This course is designed to offer you a basic level of understanding in how to apply the Soil Foodweb Approach to Cannabis plants and does in no way qualify you to offer expert advice to others. Doing so at anytime may result in Soil Foodweb Inc or one of its subsidiaries taking legal action against you.
4.2 Claiming to be a representative or agent of the Soil Foodweb Inc or any of its subsidiaries or sister companies.
4.3 Copying, sharing, broadcasting or distributing any of the Course Materials in accordance with point 5 below.
5. Confidentiality and Copyright - All Course Materials including but not limited to Online Videos, Handbooks, Manuals, Books, Handouts, Audio Files, Webinars, Seminars, Workshops, Submission Forms and any other materials which may from time-to-time be provided to, shared with, sold to or otherwise accessed by the student remain the property of the Soil Foodweb Inc. and/or Soil Foodweb School LLC and/or Soil Foodweb Institute LLC and are not permitted to be copied, reproduced, recorded, replicated, published, transmitted, shared, distributed or broadcast in any way by Students or by qualified Soil Foodweb Consultants at any time without prior written consent from Soil Foodweb Inc.
6. Use of your voice and image: By accepting these terms and conditions you give Soil Foodweb Inc permission to record your voice and image during the Workshop and to publish, broadcast and distribute such recordings in any way and at anytime in the future. Furthermore, you acknowledge and accept that any such recordings remain the property of Soil Foodweb Inc and you hereby relinquish any and all claim of ownership or any other right to or over said recordings and to the copyright thereof.
7. Soil Foodweb Inc reserves the right to delay, reschedule or cancel any class or Workshop without notice at anytime. We will endeavor not to do this unless absolutely necessary.
8. Modification of these Terms - Soil Foodweb Inc may modify these Terms or any additional terms that apply to the CTP, for example: to reflect changes to the CTP or to the law, or political or economic policy; or in response to guidelines issued by regulators or relevant industry bodies; or to enable Soil Foodweb Inc to meet any obligations. Soil Foodweb Inc will post notice of modifications to these Terms on this page. Soil Foodweb Inc will post notice of modified additional terms (“Additional Terms”) in the Soil Foodweb Inc website and will provide prior notice of material changes to the Terms to Students by email or other appropriate form of communication. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than 14 days after they are posted or notified to Students. However, changes addressing CTP Protocol, or to the Student Handbook or changes made for reasons of legal necessity, will be effective immediately.
These Terms control the relationship between Soil Foodweb Inc and the Student. No Third Party beneficiary rights are created by these Terms.
In circumstances where there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will take precedence.
If the Student does not comply with these Terms, and Soil Foodweb Inc does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that Soil Foodweb Inc is giving up any rights such as the right to take action against the Student in the future.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
9. Laws Governing these Terms - By agreeing to these Terms the Student is entering into an Agreement with Soil Foodweb Inc, that will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. To the extent that any lawsuit is permitted under this Agreement, the Student and Soil Foodweb Inc hereby expressly consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Oregon.
10. The process is underway to form a new company (“Newco”) that will operate the business that will deliver the CTP. Once formed, all students will become registered as students of Newco and will cease to be students of Soil Foodweb Inc. All rights and obligations of Soil Foodweb Inc under the Terms herein shall be transferred to Newco.
11. Any discounts offered on this or any other products, including but not limited to Programs, Courses, Classes etc.. cannot be used in combination with any other special offers, discounts or promotions at any time.
12. Refund Policy - When you register, you will pay $1,500, part of which is a non-refundable deposit of $500. If you decide not to attend the Workshop and you wish to cancel, you will receive a full refund only if you provide a minimum of 14 days notice prior to the start date of the event. If you provide more than 7 days notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund of $1,000. Should you provide less than 7 days notice, or should you fail to attend all or part of the Workshop, you will not receive any refund.